PiP Rendering Fun - Demos
This is a set of demos to show how non-video content can be rendered in floating PiP windows, mainly by using
<canvas> and streams.
For full details, make sure to visit the main README and repository.
- This shows how a floating PiP might be useful for keeping an eye on live stats, such as site analytics.
- This shows how a PiP can dynamically show information about itself! How "meta" of it!
- Time Tracker
- Shows how you could use PiP as a floating timer for time trackers, like Toggl.
- Draw whatever you like on an empty canvas, and have it mirrored to the floating PiP.
- This mirrors / renders your entire display (e.g. a whole monitor) to a floating PiP! Uses the Screen Capture API.